Sunday, May 5, 2013

Annotated Citations

"A Short History of the Department of State: Iranian Hostage Crisis" No date of said publishing.


In this link, it explains all the main point of the Iranian Hostage Crisis. It is a very short link compared to the other one. This link explains the details which are needed to be said. With the details said in this link I got all the specifics that I needed. This link told me the typical when and wheres. It also told me the general people who were involved in the whole Iranian Hostage Crisis. This link also talks about what is going on with the Department of State when the Hostage Crisis occurred. With this link I really was able to start the whole paper. I had writers block until I saw this and then all the information just started hitting and then I was able to start writing about the Iranian Hostage Crisis with ease. Without this article I don't think I would have been able to start my paper as easy as I did.

"United States History: The Iranian Hostage Crisis" No date of said publishing.
http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h2021.html

With this second link, I was able to fill in all the minimal details about the Iranian Hostage Crisis. I got all the smaller details about "Operation Eagle Claw". This link also told me about the information where Iraq invaded Iran and all the miniscule details that I would not have been able to get other wise. It also told me about all the details with the Presidential Race between Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan and how their administrations had helped with trying to find a possible solution to the Iranian Hostage Crisis. It said how Ronald Reagan's administration had helped by having secret missions with the Iranian Government and such things. Without this link I would not have been able to get all these miniscule details that I was able get after reading it. This link was definitely a huge help to me and being able to finish this essay.

(for some reason it decided to change the font size for the second link annotation, apologies.)

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping that these would be on new research that you are compiling to build your logos in the final paper. See me if you have any questions. It seems like you want to write about discrimination against youth-counter culture in your paper and/or the importance of legalizing gay marriage, so do some reading on these topics. Try the New York Times or LA Times or Cabrillo's databases. ProQuest is a good one for current issues.

    ReplyDelete